Name: Tamara Partridge, CPA
Date registered: October 22, 2013
Tamara joined ORBA in 2009 as a staff auditor. After three years, she transitioned into the tax department. She now works on a variety of tax returns and projects including individual, business, and not-for-profits. Tamara likes to build a personal relationship with clients whenever possible. When you understand someone outside of the numbers, it can greatly impact the approach to business and tax decisions. While business is important, it’s also nice to talk about something besides taxes. Tamara also enjoys being involved in the recruiting process. She likes talking to students and letting them know what ORBA and public accounting is all about. She believes it’s important for ORBA to hire the best of the best. Tamara is a goal-setter in and outside of work. Whether she’s pushing herself to do ten more pushups or run an extra mile, she’s always determined to do more and reach her goals.
- Properly Structuring a Like-Kind Exchange — April 29, 2016
- Is a Bridge Loan Right for Me? — March 25, 2015
- Real Estate Group Newsletter – Summer 2014 — July 14, 2014
- A Budding Valuation Consideration: Explore the World of Green Building Features — April 23, 2014
- When Not-For-Profits and For-Profits Unite — December 10, 2013