Name: Tanya Gierut, CPA
Date registered: December 16, 2013
Tanya has been with the firm for eight years. Her first two years were spent in ORBA’s proofreading department, where she was responsible for analyzing financial statements and disclosures. On graduation in 2007, she joined the auditing and accounting services team. She performs audits, reviews and compilations for clients in the manufacturing, retail and restaurant industries. She also has experience preparing audits, reviews, compilations, and tax and information returns for not-for-profit organizations, as well as individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts. Tanya finds ways to provide value to her clients through education and training. She is always available to answer questions, review strategies, and provide consultation. In order to stay current with new industry issues, she looks for opportunities with continuing education classes surrounding the needs of the clients she serves.
- How to Leverage Your Real Estate without Getting Buried in Debt — August 2, 2016
- Real Estate Group Newsletter — Winter 2016 — January 14, 2016
- Uncle Sam Wants You to Invest in Technology and Training — March 26, 2015
- New Patent Office Procedures May be of Interest to Manufacturers — June 10, 2014
- Is Your Company’s Data Protected? — December 16, 2013