Renee has made a career as a public accountant, her more than 14 years of experience has been all in the area of taxation. She has been with ORBA since 2005 and focuses much of her efforts on trusts and estates, as well as in working with high net worth clients. Before joining the ORBA team, she was a public accountant in the trust/tax department of a bank. Renee has always put the client’s needs first. She takes pride in her hands on approach, and makes each client relationship an important one. She has found a home at ORBA, which has built a reputation on those close, one-on-one relationships. In addition, Renee is able and willing to work long hours to ensure her client’s needs are being met. Working by the golden rule, she believes it’s important to treat each client in a manner that she would want to be treated.
- Wealth Management Group Newsletter – Fall 2016 — October 20, 2016
- Is Your Estate Plan Ready for the 21st Century? — March 29, 2016
- Wealth Management Group Newsletter — Spring 2016 — March 18, 2016
- The BDIT: Realize Estate Planning Benefits While Retaining Control — August 31, 2015
- Smoothing the Ups and Downs—Help Protect Your Portfolio Against Market Volatility — January 13, 2015