Name: Peggy Vyborny, CPA
Date registered: January 21, 2014
Peggy began her career at ORBA in 2003 and is a member of the firm’s Wealth Management, Not-For-Profit and Real Estate Groups. She has gained extensive experience providing auditing, accounting and tax services to a wide variety of clients, including many privately-held companies, not-for-profit organizations and individuals during her time at ORBA. Her specialties include analyzing financial statements, conducting tax planning and research, and providing training and support to clients.
- Should You Undo a Roth IRA Conversion? — November 15, 2016
- Real Estate Group Newsletter — Summer 2016 — August 12, 2016
- Get Smart with “Smart Buildings” — June 23, 2016
- Wealth Management Group Newsletter – Winter 2015 — December 21, 2015
- Three Benefits of Donor-Advised Fund Giving — October 26, 2015