Marva is a senior accountant at ORBA and works primarily with not-for-profit organizations and closely-held businesses. She has more than four years of experience providing financial statement audits, audits of internal control, OMB A-133 single audits and audits of employee benefit plans in a variety of clients including not-for-profit organizations, higher education institutions, state and local governmental agencies, and manufacturers.
- Collaborative Activities: Are You Reporting Them Correctly? — March 24, 2016
- The OMB Rule on Indirect Costs: What You Need to Know — September 9, 2015
- How to Improve Your Accounting Function — July 30, 2015
- Outcome-Based Evaluation Puts the Proof in the Pudding — September 15, 2014
- Should You Join Forces With Another Not-For-Profit? — February 25, 2014