Larry brings more than twenty-five years of professional experience with employee benefits and retirement plans to ORBA clients. He gained extensive experience and in-depth knowledge working in the industry from the plan sponsor side. Since joining ORBA in 2010, Larry now helps clients meet their fiduciary responsibilities and comply with all applicable laws and regulations for their employee benefits and retirement plans. He provides services for defined benefit, defined contribution, and health and welfare benefit plans sponsored by sole proprietors and privately- held companies, as well as not-for-profit organizations. He manages all employee benefit plan compliance and counsels clients on day-to-day benefit plan issues as they arise. Larry also offers qualified and non-qualified plan design and operational assistance, facilitates resolution of IRS inquiries and DOL audits, prepares participant plan disclosures and specializes in preparation of benefit plan tax returns for his clients. He has experience with benefit plan auditing, employee benefit plan due diligence on acquisitions, plan mergers and terminations, plan investment guidance, plan fee assessment and plan provider evaluation.
- Understand Your Target-Date Fund Series — February 7, 2017
- Understanding Welfare Plan Form 5500 Filing Requirements — April 5, 2016
- How Automatic Are Your 401(k) Plan Investments? — January 12, 2016
- Planes, Trains, Automobiles and… Retirement Plans? — June 16, 2015
- Year-End Update from the DOL — December 9, 2014