Name: Ken Kobiernicki, CPA
Date registered: February 18, 2011
Ken started his career with ORBA in 2005. He manages audits, reviews and monthly accounting engagements for privately-held companies, including restaurants, manufacturers, maintenance contractors, professional service providers and clients in a variety of industries. He also manages audits for not-for-profit organizations and prepares all of the required tax filings for these clients. Additionally, Ken specializes in employee benefit plans, assists clients with various compliance issues as well as manages audits of 401(k) and profit-sharing retirement plans. Ken also prepares all of the necessary income, sales and benefit plan tax returns for his clients. He assists clients by providing tax planning for corporations and individuals, analysis of financial statements, as well as accounting training and support to both small business owners and not-for-profit clients.
- Do You Know Where All of Your Plan Participants Are? — January 3, 2017
- City of Chicago Raises Minimum Wage Effective July 1, 2016 — July 14, 2016
- ESOPs Facing Tougher Scrutiny — July 12, 2016
- Are You Counting Your Plan Participants Correctly? — December 8, 2015
- Accounting for Gift Card Breakage: Changes on the Horizon? — September 30, 2015