Name: Kal Shiner, CPA
Date registered: February 8, 2011
Kal has more than 40 years of experience providing accounting, tax and business consulting services to business owners in many industries, including professional services, real estate, distribution and manufacturing, to name a few. He is Chair of the firm's Law Firm Group. Kal specializes in identifying strategies that benefit business owners, finding ways to preserve their funds and making sure they are in the most advantageous tax position possible. As one of the original founding directors, Kal helped establish Ostrow Reisin Berk & Abrams, Ltd. in 1977.
- Ensuring Your Firm Has Adequate Capital — December 14, 2016
- Law Firm Group Newsletter — Summer 2016 — September 1, 2016
- Don’t Let a Disaster Put Your Firm Out of Business — July 20, 2016
- Should Your Firm Consider a Two-Tier Partnership System? — March 31, 2016
- Improving Your Managing Partner Compensation Model — February 17, 2016