Jim manages audits, reviews and monthly accounting engagements for manufacturers, private equity firms, restaurants, construction contractors, professional service providers and clients in various other industries. Jim also specializes in assisting clients with various 401(k) compliance issues and 401(k) audits. In conjunction with the accounting and audit procedures, Jim prepares various income, sales and benefit plan tax returns for his clients. Jim has experience with entity formation and structuring, tax planning for corporations and individuals, personal investment advice, analysis of financial statements and providing accounting training and support to closely-held businesses.
- New Tax Leaves Cook County Restaurants Feeling Unsweetened — November 30, 2016
- IRS Eases Pain for Correcting Certain Plan Administration Errors — October 5, 2016
- Retirement Plan Loans: The Pros and Cons — March 2, 2016
- The Supreme Court Takes on 401(k) Fees — September 16, 2015
- Are You Ready for a Higher Minimum Wage? — June 23, 2015