Charlie has more than ten years of experience providing auditing, accounting and tax services to a diverse group of clients, including not-for-profit organizations, privately held companies and individuals. He is an integral member of ORBA’s auditing and accounting services practice. Charlie also belongs to the American Institute of CPAs and the Illinois CPA Society.
- Making Sense of FASB’s New Accounting Standard for Not-for-Profit Organizations — December 5, 2016
- DOL Addresses Worker Classification and Overtime Rules — December 22, 2015
- Not-For-Profit Group Newsletter – Winter 2015 — January 15, 2015
- Tips for Preventing Fraud in Your Organization — June 11, 2014
- The Role of the Audit Committee — November 26, 2013