Alison has been with ORBA since 2005 and is a senior staff member on many of her engagements. She has led and supervised numerous audit engagements and performed a variety of reviews, compilations and monthly accounting work for both privately-held companies and not-for-profit organizations. In addition, Alison prepares all of the necessary tax (information) filings for these clients. She also has experience analyzing financial statements, applying construction contracting accounting methods and providing training and support to small business owners and not-for-profit clients.
- The New Audit Requirements Under GATA: The Grant Accountability and Transparency Act — July 12, 2016
- GATA: The Grant Accountability and Transparency Act — January 15, 2016
- Not-For-Profit Group Newsletter – Summer 2015 — September 1, 2015
- The Hidden Dangers of Marginal Employees — January 27, 2015
- Starting Your Own Not-For-Profit — February 13, 2014